This is a review of the Hurom HE RBC09 Juicer. The Hurom Cold Press Juicer is a tough, capable machine that can produce a fantastic amount of juice using masticating technology. The specification mentions lots of top features and mechanisms for a great juicing process. This includes the lockable juice cap, heavy-duty auger, 150w motor and a series of strainers and containers. Buyers have high hopes for this slow juicer because of the Hurom name. The good news is that most consumers love the experience of juicing with this Hurom cold press juicer.
Here are the Pros & Cons of this Masticating Juicer
- A slow system, just as advertised. The 70RPM system offers the ideal slow juicing system for a great result.
- The range of juices made. The choice between the coarse and fine strainer allows users to create mixed juices and smoothies from lots of fruit and vegetables. Some users stick to thick smoothies, while others make wheatgrass juice
- Those stuck for inspiration can also enjoy the free recipe book
- Generally, juicers in India are not always pretty. This Hurom juicer model packs all the important mechanisms into a sleek, attractive machine. There is a choice of either wine red or dark grey. You can choose the color, depending on your personal preference or the décor of the kitchen.
- There is also the bonus of the cleaning brush to keep the machine spotless and hygienic. Cleaning is an annoying chore, but at least users have the right tools
- The process isn’t always as effortless as some had hoped. There are plenty of examples where buyers have extracted the juice with no fuss. But, others say that the machine doesn’t get enough out of carrots and beetroot the first time around. This is annoying for those looking for quick output.
- This masticating juicer also experiences some power failures. Some users couldn’t get the machine to work at all out of the box. This shouldn’t be a big problem as only a small minority of users may have experienced the issue. Also, it is possible that a product was damaged in shipping. You can buy from Amazon to avoid such issues.
- There is a bit of a learning curve. The trial and error method is important when testing out any kitchen appliance. Some vegetables work great. Others are a little more annoying.
The final word on the Hurom Cold Press Juicer
This Hurom cold press juicer is still a great choice for anyone looking to make juice on a daily basis. The main selling point here isn’t the look or the range of produce. Instead, it is the way that these features combine to create a reliable product for daily use. The great design means it can sit out on the counter and not look out of place. The range of juices that can be made with this Hurom juicer can easily help diversify their diets. You will have to put some ingredients through twice for the best result. The time spent juicing, therefore, depends on the kind of product you want. Still, we shouldn’t expect speedy results from a slow juicer anyway. But, that is a small price to pay for all the great juice you get from the Hurom Cold Press Slow Juicer.
You may also like to read our posts about other popular Cold Press Juicers
If you love Citrus Juicers, here are some low-cost Juicer options for you